I grew up in Northern Wisconsin and began running at an early age. My passion for Christian focused endurance adventures has brought me around America on bicycle and across America on foot. I currently work at DC Adventure Center running a sailing camp and helping lead adventure trips with groups. My future adventures will most likely have something to do with sailing or kayaking. Through these adventures I hope to inspire others to dream more, give more and be more.
Contact: abe (at) h2oride.org
- 15th Person to Run Across America Solo and Unsupported 2,960 Miles
- 9,200 mile bicycle tour circling the continental 48
- Author of “Running Water“
- 26.2 mi (2 hr 36 min) www.cellcomgreenbaymarathon.com
- 50 k (4 hr 21 min) John Dick Memorial
- 50 mi (7 hr 54 min) www.whiteriver50.com